The Faculty of Economics started to solve the project „Land and Art” Social Movements as Part of Cultural Sustainability of Landscape and Society (Cultural Sustainability: Socio-Economic Consequences. Concepts and Examples of Practice). The project was supported by the European Cooperation in Science and Technology and the Ministry of Education. The Faculty of Economics started to cooperate the interesting international project Introducing EU standards in Modlova: towards a new model of cooperation and planning supported by the Visegrad fund. The grantee was National Institute for Economic Research, Chisinau. The year 2014 was successful for our faculty in the national grant field. The Faculty of economics continued with solving on 5 grants supported by The Czech Science Foundation (GAČR).
International Projects - ongoing
National Projects - ongoing
- GAČR P201/11/1558 Random walks and random fields in models of statistical mechanics (2011-2014, doc. Dr. Mgr. M. Biskup)
- GAČR P201/11/P164 Martingale approximations and U-statistics (2011-2014*, doc. RNDr. J. Klicnarová, Ph.D.)
- GAČR P404/12/0334 Factors of visitors' relation to the ambiance of attractions in vulnerable areas (2012-2014, doc. RNDr. J. Navrátil, Ph.D.)
- GAČR P201/10/0472 Stochastic geometry - inhomogeneity, marking, dynamics and stereology (2010-2014, doc. RNDr. T. Mrkvička, Ph.D.)
- GAČR P402/10/P344 Economic aspects of regeneration of brownfields in the South-Bohemian region (2010-2014, RNDr. Z. Dvořáková - Líšková, Ph.D.)
The Faculty of Economics organizes or co-organizes a number of scientific conferences/events/workshops according to the research program. Topics closely connect with economics, company management and socio-economic factors of regional development. Conferences may broaden network of our scientists and help them to make themself and their research visible to a broad audience.
The international scientific conference INPROFORUM 2014 was organized by the Faculty of Economics under the auspices of the Dean of the Faculty of Economics, at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Czech Republic. The conference was focused on investment decisions at the time of recovery.
Fourth year of interdisciplinary conference Our Common Present 2014, subtitled Context of Economic Growth was held on April 17, 2014 in České Budějovice. The conference was organized by Faculty of Economics, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice; Faculty of Arts, Charles University in Prague; Environment Centre, Charles University; and Faculty of Education, University of Hradec Králové.