doc. Ing. Martin Pělucha, Ph.D.
Specialization, main focus:
Regional development, regional management, rural development, tools of rural development policy, evaluation of public expenditure programmes (national, EU level).
Membership in international organizations:
- national ambassador for Regional Studies Association in the Czech Republic
- member of the expert council web portal "Czechrural.cz", the guarantor's Department of Humanities Faculty of Economics and Management, Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague
- member of socioeconomic committee of the Czech Government Council for Sustainable Development (advisory and working body composed of specialists on socio-economic development of the Czech Republic) - from November 2014
- Member of research teams of scientific grant projects of Czech Science Foundation (GAČR) and Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TAČR)
- Member of the project MILUnet, Multifunctional Intensive Land Use in Europe; funded by INTERREG IIIC, University of Economics, Prague, IEEP (The project of international cooperation with foreign entities of R & D). Project duration 2004 – 2007
- Czech Science Foundation GAČR402/09/0179 The competitiveness of regions in the Czech Republic and the European Union, Responsible researcher: Prof. RNDr. René Wokoun, PhD., Czech Science Foundation, main recipient: University of Economics in Prague / Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, Project duration 2009-2011
- GA402 / 09/0248 Theoretical analysis of the interdependences between environmental protection policies, regional policies and spatial development, Responsible investigator: Doc. Ing. Alena Hadrabová, PhD., Provider: Czech Science Foundation, Main Recipient: University of Economics in Prague / Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, Project duration 2009-2010
- MEB0810149 Impact of EU cohesion policy in the Visegrad countries: Challenges for the Future. Provider: MSM - Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MŠMT), Main Recipient: University of Economics in Prague / Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, Research years: 2010-2011.
- TD010076 Optimizing the system of investment incentives for increasing the competitiveness of the Czech Republic and its regions. Provider: TA0 - Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA ČR) Main recipient: University of Economics in Prague / Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, Research years: 2012-2013.
- TD010083 Evaluation of the support for the companies in the Czech Republic, the comparative method CIE. Provider: TA0 - Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA CR) Main recipient: University of Economics in Prague / Faculty of Business, Research years: 2012-2013.